Thursday 26 July 2012

Trichopodus Cantoris

Trichopodus Cantoris

This is my 20 gallon fish tank from which I move my fish from a 15 gallon tank. Right now there is a total of 37 fishes! I know that is considered overstock but I sure you that I take the health of my fish very seroius with plenty of water changes and having a 30 Tetra Whisper Power Filter. I have 2 Java ferns, 2 Green Crypts, 4 Anubias plants that I purchase at petco. It's not much but I hope you like. Sorry For That Annoying Red Light! Types of Fish: 4 Silver Hachets 4 Glass Catfish 4 Bronze Cory Catfish 4 Ember Tetra 4 Threadfin Rainbow 4 Harlequin Rasbora 4 Rummy Nose 3 Emerald Eye Rasbora 3 Neon Tetra 3 Cardinal Tetra

java fern ember tetra neon tetra cardinal terta glass catfish cory catfish fishes tropical fish fish tank rasbora tetra power filter aquarium wildlife jumping cool relaxing cardinal gravel 20 driftwood anubias rummynose hatchetfish Harlequin rasboras threadfin rainbowfish pet 

Trichopodus Cantoris

Trichopodus Cantoris

Trichopodus Cantoris

Trichopodus Cantoris

Trichopodus Cantoris

Trichopodus Cantoris

Trichopodus Cantoris

Trichopodus Cantoris

Trichopodus Cantoris


No comments:

Post a Comment