Sunday 29 July 2012

Gold Watch

Gold Watch

I thought that, if the old man found the price too high, he may not take me and this would disappoint me too much as, this would then be the end of the choice. The old man once said to the girl "Arzoo, child this is too expensive and this made it certain for me that, I would not be purchased.
However, destiny was different, and the girl made it amply clear to the old man, her grandfather that, she wanted me and me only. Aha! This conviction of the child made a rush of new hope in my entire body and I began to feel alive once again.
When the girl finally succeeded in convincing the old man that I was the best to be bought the deal was struck and I was purchased by the old man and, I learnt that, I was meant to be a gift for the girl on her sixteenth birthday presented by her grandfather.
The birthday was to be celebrated the very next day and I was doubly thrilled for being a precious gift for a girl on her birthday that would mark her entry in the world of adults.

Gold Watch

 Gold Watch

 Gold Watch

 Gold Watch

 Gold Watch

 Gold Watch

 Gold Watch

 Gold Watch

 Gold Watch

 

 

1 comment: