Saturday 28 July 2012

Cuff Watches

Cuff Watches

I am looking forward to sharing the many things I have learned in my journey through the wonderful medium which is polymer! Here is a list of confirmed teaching dates so far. Click on the guest page and leave a message if you would like me to let you know when new events are addedThe cost of the two day workshop is 225 Euros, and includes lunch. Please contact clay-workshop@freenet.de for more info and to book. The class is sold out, but there may be last minute cancellations.I am so excited to be feeding my own creative energies by attending classes with two of my favourite polymer artists, Bonnie Bishoff and Melanie West from 9th to 12th July. And after taking a class, I get to teach one too! I will be teaching my "Rocks Cuffs" on Friday 13th July. Here is a link to all the info on the week and the venue - it's not too late to join us for what will be a marvellous creative learning experience in a beautiful environment, with lots of laughs thrown in!

Cuff Watches

 Cuff Watches

 Cuff Watches

 Cuff Watches

 Cuff Watches

 Cuff Watches

 Cuff Watches

 Cuff Watches

 Cuff Watches

 

 

1 comment:

  1. This is really very useful information that I have come across through searching the keyword cheap omega replica

    ReplyDelete