Friday 27 July 2012

Wrist Watches

Wrist Watches

I am a wristwatch a very common item of purchase for all men, women, and children. Having a well known brand name the HMT is my biggest pride, this is because, I know these days, all humans fall for the name of the brand of any item they use, and so, I am very proud to belong to a brand which is very well known and accepted by all - the brand of HMT watches.
My appearance even is so very attractive that I feel vain to say that now; these days my shape is the one that is most popular. I am hexagon in shape, with a golden body and coloured needles. On this golden body of mine, the numbers are written in black, which make me look a piece to envy for all my brethren.
The first activity of my life that I can recollect is when, with several of my other colleagues small and big I was placed in an HMT showroom in an area called Lajpat Nagar. My birth and younger days I cannot remember but, for me, life started when I first entered the showroom.

Wrist Watches

 Wrist Watches

 Wrist Watches

 Wrist Watches

 Wrist Watches

 Wrist Watches

 Wrist Watches

 Wrist Watches

 Wrist Watches

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information, this is a great collection of branded and stylish watches. I am also dealing in designer and branded watches like luxury replica rolex

    ReplyDelete