Tuesday 31 July 2012

Watch Bracelet

Watch Bracelet

I'm Peter, strap artist. Strapmaking story started when I wanted to buy a watch strap. I was searching for a vintage looking strap, before I found the one that I'm looking for, accidentally I met my friend that running leather business, traditionally processed. Talked to her about leathery makes me think to try to make my own strap n actualize my ideas on strap. Through some exercises and tutorial that I can found on net, finally it's done, and I show my first-made strap to my friends and they like it, they like the vintage looking, thickness, and softness of my straps. After that I started planning to produce my own brand straps then made it happen, and here I am now, ready to fulfill your passion on a good straps.

Back to strap business. Gunny Straps is a fully hand made, hand finishing straps that is most suit but not limited for Panerai and any other big watches. It's all made by hand with help of small manual tools, so you might find some minor imperfection in it which is unavoidable for a handmade straps. Again, human is different from machine, so every strap is unique and have their own character, especially for manually distressed/vintaged one. If you expect a very precision, perfectly aligned machine-made strap, and perfectly color pattern similarity then you're in the wrong address, but if you're looking for an art strap, with individually numbered, with each its own unique character, then you're in the right place. Any other model also available as per request, not limited to one watch brand only.

Watch Bracelet

 Watch Bracelet

 Watch Bracelet

 Watch Bracelet

 Watch Bracelet

 Watch Bracelet

 Watch Bracelet

 Watch Bracelet

 Watch Bracelet

 

 

1 comment:

  1. This is really very useful information that I have come across through searching the keyword luxury replica rolex

    ReplyDelete